I’ve been a wedding photographer since 2001, after getting my degree in photographic design from the Academy of Art and Design in the Netherlands. While photographing more than 600 weddings, I had my ups-and-downs. But I love the flows; they’re a part of my job and life. Weddings have become a part of me and nowadays I love them 🙂 .
I love spontaneous, powerful and exuberant emotions, but also the in-between moments. They tell us a story about a wedding couple, about who they really are. I appreciate the little things in life, they are very important; actually they are the biggest things in life. They give meaning to your pictures and reflect your perspective on people and world. Being vulnerable and embracing emotions represent important ingredients for your wedding photography. Every wedding is an adventure experience. I’d love to inspire you to discover your own vision and style.
Top 5 World Ranking Fearless Photographers 2016
Top 10 Wedding Photographer in the world – WPJA 2016
Top 3 Photographer of the Benelux The Masters of Photography 2014 | 2015 | 2016.
Top 10 Photographer of the Quarter – ISPWP 2015 | 2016.
Conference & Workshops
- Facebook se schimba, noi ne adaptam – impactul noului algoritm asupra fotografiei de nunta
- Catalogul Fotografi-Cameramani.ro, partener al WEDDCAMP in 2018
- Cum folosesc un newsletter ca fotograf de nunta?
- WedTrotter – Un serial despre 13 dintre cei mai buni fotografi de nunta din lume
- 7 locuri preferate pentru sedintele foto