1 DAY WORKSHOP WITH ISABELLE HATTINK AT WEDDCAMP 2018
21 June 2018, 10 AM - 6 PM
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Part one: Make the best out of any photographic situation!
- Getting to know yourself as a photographer and getting to know others. Questions to ask, skills to acquire. Failures and strengths as a photographer.
Part two: The ingredients of the good moments
- emotional facial expression and body language; timing and anticipation.
- Seeing the potential of a situation, recognizing the best moment
The participants are kindly asked to send their best 20 photos to Isabelle Hattink and bring along their cameras.
I’ve been a wedding photographer since 2001, after getting my degree in photographic design from the Academy of Art and Design in the Netherlands. While photographing more than 600 weddings, I had my ups-and-downs. But I love the flows; they’re a part of my job and life. Weddings have become a part of me and nowadays I love them 🙂 .
I love spontaneous, powerful and exuberant emotions, but also the in-between moments. They tell us a story about a wedding couple, about who they really are. I appreciate the little things in life, they are very important; actually they are the biggest things in life. They give meaning to your pictures and reflect your perspective on people and world. Being vulnerable and embracing emotions represent important ingredients for your wedding photography. Every wedding is an adventure experience. I’d love to inspire you to discover your own vision and style.
- Fearless Photographer of the Year 2017
- Top 5 World Ranking Fearless Photographers 2016
- Top 10 Wedding Photographer in the world – WPJA 2016
- Top 3 Photographer of the Benelux The Masters of Photography 2014 | 2015 | 2016.
- Top 10 Photographer of the Quarter – ISPWP 2015 | 2016.
- EMPOWER YOUR BUSINESS
- FEARLESS CONFERENCE-EUROPE
- THE FULL MONTY-AMSTERDAM