Franck has been a documentary photographer for 17 years. He divides his time between his daughter, his personal long-term projects, his wedding photo-reportages and conferences and “item”, the photography agency he co-founded in 2001, dedicated to concerned documentary photography. Over the years, he joined international structures such as WPJA, ISPWP, WPS or Fearless and his work has been regularly awarded (215 awards). In his photographic approach, he feels close to the tradition of humanist photography. For his personal projects like for his weddings, he tries to tell a story or different stories with a highly personal vision, trying to have a lyrical and poetic strength in his images.
- 2Creative Workshop | 3 zile de fotografie de nunta, business si SEO cu Marian Sterea si Marius Tudor
- GDPR pentru fotografii de nunta (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Cum fotografiem creativ pe ringul de dans – slow sync si motion blur
- Noul sezon de “Selectia Editorilor”, pe Fotografi-Cameramani.ro
- Facebook se schimba, noi ne adaptam – impactul noului algoritm asupra fotografiei de nunta